- 1363 Views
- May 19, 2017 | Blog
The festival season is coming and you have to be prepared. Take care of the financial aspect in advance by winning money through online sports betting. Here’s a Betfair free bet promo code to get you started.
You will now learn what to take with you and how to ensure that everything runs smoothly. In order for that to happen you have to prepare beforehand, so pay attention to the next paragraphs and keep in mind that once this boring preparation is over, the fun begins.
Organise the trip
First and foremost, you have to learn everything you can about the festival you will attend. Find answers to questions such as:
- On what days will the event take place?
- What part of the festival will you attend?
- Are there any special preparations necessary to attend? For example: a travel visa if you’re going abroad, special equipment if you’re attending a sports event like bike riding or hiking, a tent if you’re going to camp onsite as opposed to staying in a hotel etc.
- How much does the festival cost? Is it necessary to purchase a parking ticket in advance?
- Where will you buy the tickets from? Is it possible to purchase them online?
- Who will go with you? Will you take your children, your spouse, a couple of friends? Are they available for the duration of the festival? Have all the formalities been done for them too? (passports, visas, tickets etc.)
- How will you get there? Book airplane tickets in advance to get a better price.
- How will you move around the city? Will you rent a car? Find a good rental company online beforehand and make a reservation. Will you use a bike sharing system? Learn if there actually is such a system in the city and how much it costs. Will you ride the bus or take the subway? In this case, make sure there are means of public transportation that get you from the train station / hotel / airport to the location of the festival. Or maybe take a taxi? How much each of these cost?
- Where will you sleep? Do you have any friends or relatives in the area? Is camping allowed? Are there any good B&Bs close to the festival? Or maybe some comfortable hotels? Get a better deal by booking everything in advance.
What to take with you
Make a list of the most important things you have to take with you: ID, passport, driving license, festival tickets, airplane/bus/ferry tickets, phone with charger and don’t forget money. Always have cash with you. If you need special equipment, make sure to add it on the must-have list.
Now, if you pack all of the above, you will be able to attend the festival. What about other things that seem unimportant but they make your life a lot easier? Here are our suggestions:
- Rain poncho + boots
- Sleeping bag + tent if necessary
- Ear plugs
- Toilet paper
- Food cans
- Wet wipes
- hand sanitizer
- spare clothing